Who Can Apply: Sigmon Law, PLLC is pleased to announce the inception of the annual Sigmon Law, PLLC “Truth and Justice” Scholarship. Our scholarship is designed to recognize and financially assist outstanding law students and/or undergraduates interested in pursuing careers as civil trial lawyers–legal professionals committed to using the courtroom to fight for the rights of those who can’t fight for themselves.
- Submit a typewritten essay answering each of the two questions below (see below)
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted at an accredited college, university or law school.
- Undergraduate applicants must have a demonstrated interest in attending law school and doing trial work.
- Overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0-point scale.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
Question #1: In 1000 words or less discuss a trial strategy that you would use to overcome “tort reform” bias and protect your client’s interests. Be as specific as possible.
Question #2: In 1000 words or less propose a social media marketing campaign (any platform) that you believe will effectively generate new personal injury clients. Explain why you believe the campaign will work and estimate your required budget.
Deadline: December 1, 2020
Learn More: http://www.sigmonlawpllc.com/scholarship/