Who Can Apply:
- Students applying as a freshman for the fall semester
- Students affiliated with one of the youth-serving organizations supported by the Fish Family Foundation (particularly Global Youth Leadership programs from Codman Academy or Boys and Girls Club of Boston)
- Students meet the admission standards of Simmons College with a competitive overall academic profile which includes a rigorous curriculum in core courses
Submission: The application consists of three short answer essays. Students should submit these as one document to [email protected] with the subject line “Fish Scholarship Application” by March 1st. On each page of the document students should include their full name and date of birth.
- Short Answer 1 (of no more than 100 words): If you could, in retrospect, thank one teacher you had in high school for what he or she taught you, who would it be and for what would you thank him/her?
- Short Answer 2 (of no more than 300 words): Choose one community or volunteer activity you are involved in that has had the greatest impact on your commitment to service and share the specific responsibilities of that particular activity.
- Short Answer 3 (of no more than 300 words): If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Deadline: February 1, 2016
Learn More: Simmons College Fish Scholarship Fund