The Simmons and Fletcher, P.C., Marketing Scholarship (Deadline: July 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply: In order to apply for the Simmons and Fletcher, P.C., Marketing Scholarship, students must meet the criteria listed below:
• Be a U.S. citizen/lawful U.S. permanent resident
• Have been accepted to a two or four year college or marketing school
• Submit a completed application
• Submit an essay that meets essay requirements
• Possess an interest in marketing and advertising
• Applicants must not have received same scholarship in previous year
Submission: In order to be considered for the Marketing Scholarship, applicants must submit a 1,000-word essay. The aim of the essay is to propose and discuss a marketing strategy for a personal injury law firm.
The essay should focus on how personal injury law is helping people recover from tragic events. Essays should propose a marketing ad or idea that presents personal injury attorneys in a positive light. The essay should also include a description as to the medium (video, audio, print) that the ad would be presented in and where it would be marketed. All essays should be typed in a legible, 12-point size font.
Deadline: July 1, 2019