Who Can Apply:
- The Single Parent Household Scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a two to five year post-secondary institution for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Employees of Schoonmaker, George, Colin, Blomberg, Bryniczka & Welsh, P.C., their immediate families (child, parent, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should be in good overall academic standing and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Discuss how living in a single-parent household has shaped your career goals and how you plan to pursue those goals during and after your time at college.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit an official or unofficial transcript from their current school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: January 31, 2021