Who Can Apply: Ramapo College students have the opportunity to apply for a SIT Study Abroad Scholarship, only available for Ramapo College. This scholarship can be used towards SIT Study Abroad semester or summer programs. The maximum award for a semester program is $5000 and the maximum award for a summer program is $2000. Ramapo College students must demonstrate financial need, be in-state residents, and meet SIT admissions requirements to be eligible.
- 2.5 GPA
- Good academic and judicial standing
- completed a minimum of 32 credits
- Applying to the SIT Study Abroad Program
- Meet stated eligibility requirements and prerequisites for the programs to which they are applying. Prerequisite information is available on program-specific web pages and in the SIT Study Abroad course catalog
- Student must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at Ramapo College of NJ.
Deadline: October 1, 2019