The Sleep Judge Scholarship (Deadline: October 30, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States or Canada OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. or Canadian post-secondary institution
- U.S. or Canadian citizens
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
- Planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. or Canadian post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA or equivalent grade average
Submission: To apply please create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) that answers the following:
- How has technology affected our sleep for better or for worse?
- Assess the quality of your own sleep health and discuss some ways that you can improve it.
Deadline: October 30, 2017
Learn More: https://www.thesleepjudge.com/scholarship/