Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is only available to students who are currently enrolled in a college, high school (seniors only), university or trade school within the United States.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or permanent residents.
- Must have a minimum 3.00 GPA
Submission: Create a short 2-5 minute video that answers the following three questions:
- Which digital or social media tool or combination of tools (images, sound, videos, games, text, apps, etc.) do you use to best express your ideas? Describe an example of when you had an opportunity to use these tools for a project?
- How has digital or social media impacted the way you communicate with your friends and family?
- How do you see digital or social media playing a role in enhancing your job search or work environment after you graduate?
Deadline: March 31, 2017
Learn More: https://sleepmetro.com/scholarship/