Who Can Apply:
- Open to all students enrolled in accredited academic institutions, and high school seniors who are enrolling upon graduation.
- Students of all majors and intended majors are welcome to participate, however preference will be given to those studying in medical, scientific or other fields that relate to human sleep.
- Applicants must be residents of the United States.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age. Students who have previously applied but have not been awarded as finalists are urged to reapply.
How to Apply:
Submit a 500-1,000 word essay about one of the following topics:
- Your college degree and how it does (or possibly could) relate to improved sleep and our understanding of sleep
- A personal experience about dealing with a sleep disorder (yours personally or another’s with permission)
- The future of sleep and our understanding of human sleep
Submit your essay via email attachment to [email protected] In your email please include the following;
- Your full name
- Field of study & majors (if any)
- Name of academic institution you are enrolled in (or enrolling upon graduation)
- Contact details for the financial aid office of your academic institution
- Application essay attached in word doc or Google doc format
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: November 30, 2016
Learn More: http://www.sleepingexpert.net/scholarship