Sleeping Organic Sustainability Scholarship (Deadline: October 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- A United States Citizen
- Incoming or current college student entering their freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior year.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA 2.5
- For incoming Freshman, a minimum high school GPA of 2.5 is also sufficient.
Submission: To apply, please submit a personal video or essay that answers the following questions:
- How will online buying habits change as information about product sustainability becomes more accessible?
- What’s one type of product that needs a more sustainable solution?
Deadline: October 1, 2017
Learn More: https://sleepingorganic.com/scholarship/