Sleepyfoams Scholarship (Deadline: December 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED.
- Planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA currently.
Submission: In order to get started with the scholarship program you need to research and create vast researched articles between 1000 to 1500 words on the following subject.
Subjects like but not limited to:
- Circumstances you think that may impact sleeping experience.
- What kind of innovations we can do for better sleeping.
- Which kind of mattress do you like best, memory foam? innerspring? latex or hybrid.
- Any other topic about sleep, baby sleep, mattress, bedding, bedding improvements etc.
Deadline: December 31, 2017
Learn More: https://sleepyfoams.com/scholarship/