Who Can Apply: Full-time student for 2017 Fall term in a U.S. institution for graduate or undergraduate program.
- Choose a topic relevant to the benefits of legalizing medical marijuana and/or the health benefits in using it to treat a medical condition.
- Submit a personally written original essay (750-1500 words) discussing this topic.
- The essay must have a catchy title.
- The submission has to be original, well thought out, well written, and ideally between 750-1000 words, although you may write a longer essay.
- The essay must contain references and must not contain any false statements or mislead the reader.
- Any statements of facts must have links to references and can be used in the form of paraphrasing or quotes.
- Any opinions must be clearly stated as such.
Deadline: October 10, 2017
Learn More: https://slickvapes.com/pages/scholarship