Who Can Apply: High school seniors and anyone currently enrolled in a secondary education institution.
- INTRODUCTION: 100-200 Words
SLS Consulting wants to learn a little about you and why you’re applying for this scholarship. Feel free to include fun facts about yourself, or anything else that you feel would help your application stand out and encourage us to select you.
- SHORT ESSAY: In 350-750 words. Please incorporate one or more of the following:
- How has the internet shaped your everyday life?
- How does what you post on social media sites today impact your future?
- Why is having an online presence important these days?
- How can you use the internet to make your mark on the world?
- What sets your “brand” apart from everyone else out there?
Deadline: April 15, 2016
Learn More: SLS Consulting Marketing Scholarship