Who Can Apply: Open to any current college-going student, including incoming freshman enrolled in any educational program to apply.
Submission: As an applicant, you must submit your completed essay (500–1,500 words). Here are some examples of the questions you may want to answer:
- Why do people still choose to smoke in society?
- Is vaping a new problem with younger smokers and potentially introducing them to smoking?
- Would a smoke-free world really improve society?
- What message do you have for current smokers thinking about vaping?
- Is vaping addiction a real concern?
Deadline: April 30, 2018