SOHN Graduate Degree Scholarship (Deadline: July 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Submit to SOHN National Headquarters by July 1
- Current Member of SOHN
- May not be a member of the SOHN Board of Directors
- Enclose a copy of current enrollment in a graduate in nursing program (min.6 hours/semester).
- Enclose a copy of resent transcripts (must be min. 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale).
- Submit tuition cost per hour. Enclose a statement/documentation of need for financial assistance and current assistance received.
- Letters of recommendation (letters should contain statements identifying the commitment, learning ability, and quality of performance of the applicant).
- From a SOHN member.
- From an instructor or manager (not the same person as SOHN member)
- From any person you may wish to select.
- Narrative (750-1000 words) describing your past or current SOHN involvement, future SOHN goals and desire for advancing your degree in Nursing.
Deadline: July 1, 2018