Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be accepted at or a current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. institution with an Optometry or Pre-Optometry track.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
- Applicants must be carrying a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Proof of eligibility will be required before award is issued
Submission: Applicants must provide an essay, 500-750 words on the following topic:
- Describe the most interesting historical ophthalmological discovery. Points you may want to address include (but are not limited to):
- Why does this discovery stand out to you?
- What effect did this discovery have on the field as a whole?
- Who is credited with the discovery and how did it come about?
Deadline: July 1, 2018