Sons of Italy Foundation General Study Scholarships (Deadline: February 28, 2018)
Who Can Apply: U.S. citizens of Italian descent enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program or a graduate program at an accredited academic institution for the Fall 2018 term.
- Application Form
- Official Transcripts: Submit one official transcript from each academic institution attended through Dec. 2017. High school students: transcripts should include class rank, class size, and GPA. Undergraduates: submit high school and undergraduate transcripts.Graduates: submit undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Test Scores: Submit copies of official results from all standardized tests (ACT, SAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) taken during the past 5 years.
- Resume: Submit a current resume outlining extracurricular activities, work experience, volunteer service and honors.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit 2 letters of recommendation from teachers, professors or educational administrators.
- Essay: Submit an original essay of 500-750 words about a personal experience which demonstrated or generated pride in your Italian heritage.
- Processing Fee ($35)
Deadline: February 28, 2018