Who Can Apply: U.S. citizens of Italian descent in their junior or senior year of undergraduate study for the Fall 2018 term, majoring or minoring in Italian language studies at an accredited academic institution.
- Application Form
- Official Transcripts: Submit one official transcript from each academic institution attended through Dec. 2017.
- Test Scores: Submit copies of official results from all standardized tests (ACT, SAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT,MCAT) taken during the past 5 years.
- Resume: Submit a current resume outlining extracurricular activities, work experience, volunteer service and honors, especially as they relate to Italian language, culture and heritage.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit 2 letters of recommendation from teachers, professors or educational administrators.
- Essay: Submit an original essay of 500-750 words in Italian on why learning Italian is important in today’s world and how you plan to use your Italian language degree.
- Processing Fee ($35)
Deadline: February 28, 2018