Sorensen Memorial Music Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2020)
Who Can Apply: To provide four year scholarships to high school graduating seniors residing in Boone and Winnebago Counties. One scholarship is available in each of four intended majors: Architecture, Engineering, Music, and Theater. The awards are renewable for up to three years.
– Be a graduating high school senior;
– Have permanent residence in Winnebago or Boone County;
– Have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a four-point scale;
– Be involved in community service;
– Demonstrate financial need (unable to pay for college without taking on debt);
– Intent to major in one of the four fields of interest: Architecture, Engineering, Music, or Theater.
The scholarships are renewable for up to three years as long as student maintains full-time enrollment and a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a four-point scale.
Deadline: February 1, 2020