Who Can Apply:
- This award is open to Graduating High School Seniors who identify as LGBTQ person of color
- Applicants must be from the Tri-State area (New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey).
- Award criteria is based on the demonstration of past leadership and community service involvement, academic credentials, personal essay, letters of recommendation, an individual interview and a financial need.
- Applicants must send the completed application along with oneletter of recommendation, two essays and an official High School transcript.
- Finalists must participate in an individual interview that will be scheduled between April 18 2020 – April 29, 2020
- All applications must be complete for consideration.
- The Soule Foundation must receive all applications no later than April 8, 2020. Any incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Awards are given only to applicants approved by the Scholarship Committee based on the criteria above. The Soule Foundation is not required to award all 3 scholarships annually.
- Award Winner/s must be available for photo/video shoot to receive the award.
- Award Winner/s must be available for the Soule Foundation Gala which occurs during NYC Pride Weekend.
Deadline: April 8, 2020
Learn More: https://soulefoundation.org/sf-scholarship/