Who Can Apply:
- You must be a media studies College/University student.
- No restriction for the class/grade you are studying in.
- You must have a CGPA of 3.0 or a percentage of 75 in the last exam (or overall) in the course.
- You have worked with shotgun microphones (preferably). But it will not impact the qualifying criteria of the scholarship.
- The copy score for the submissions must be under 10 percent. You can check the copy score either from Copyscape/Turnitin/Quetext before submission.
- Any submission with a copy score of 10 percent or above will not be eligible to qualify for the competition.
- The essay must be appropriately formatted.
- The essay can also include images/pictures.
- Students must include the references from where they quote the information.
- You are free to choose the topic, but it must be specific to recording sounds, not a general essay.
Deadline: June 15, 2021
Learn More: https://bestshotgunmic.com/scholarship/