Soundra Poling-Brookhaven Scholarship (Deadline: March 25, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Provides a minimum $500 scholarship to high school graduates who had completed the fifth grade at Brookhaven Elementary School.
- Applicants must demonstrate their intent to enroll as full-time students in an eligible public or private higher education institution in West Virginia.
- The recipients shall have exhibited excellence, commitment and leadership through involvement in school and community organizations and demonstrated academic potential through an active commitment to classroom work and assignments.
- Applicants will be required to submit for consideration a minimum of one statement from a teacher or counselor addressing whether the student has performed up to his or her potential.
- Applicants must also present proof of graduating fifth grade at Brookhaven Elementary School in Morgantown, WV.
- This is a non-renewable scholarship; you must reapply during the next scholarship cycle if you wish to be considered for funding again.
Deadline: March 25, 2019