South Anne Arundel Rotary Volunteerism Scholarship (Deadline: February 8, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.5.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full-time student.
Submission: Submit a written recommendation from the external organization where the student volunteered.
Deadline: February 8, 2019