Southside Pediatrics Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2020)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a Barry County graduate or a graduating senior in the current academic year.
- Student plans to pursue a career dedicated to improving the lives of children. Some examples are: Teacher, Counselor, pediatric PT, OT or Speech, youth minister, para-professional, genetic counseling or child life specialist.
- Must be accepted at an accredited post-secondary school or vocational/technical institute.
- Student will be evaluated on essay content.
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher, counselor, principal, employer, community volunteer leader or religious leader.
Deadline: March 1, 2020