Southwestern Indiana Master Gardener Association Scholarship (Deadline: February 6, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Graduating seniors or graduates of any high school located in Gibson, Posey, Vanderburgh, or Warrick counties who are planning full-time enrollment at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.65 cumulative grade point average (4.0 scale) or equivalent and be planning to major in horticulture, botany, or landscape architecture or a major that has primary focus in horticulture, botany, or landscape architecture.
- Past recipients of the scholarship may reapply; however, renewal awards are not guaranteed.
- Completion of the “FAFSA” or “FAFSA4caster.”
- Maximum of two letters of recommendation. (Optional)
- Official grade transcript.
Deadline: February 6, 2019