Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP Scholarship (Deadline: April 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2016-2017 academic year;
- Must be in good academic standing at your current educational institution;
- Must submit all required entry materials and supply all required information by the deadline at 11:59pm EST on Friday, April 15, 2016;
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent U.S. resident;
- Must have read and agree to the General Rules & Disclaimers
- Employees of Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP and immediate family members are not eligible for this essay contest.
- A completed entry form;
- An original 30-60 second PSA video on one of the Scholarship Program topics;
- A headshot photo (.jpg or .png).
Deadline: April 15, 2016
Learn More: Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP Scholarship