Who Can Apply:
- applicants must be high school juniors or seniors or college/university students continuing as full-time undergraduates in fall 2020;
- applicants must plan to attend or be already attending an accredited four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Europe with a declared major in management or a closely related field;
- applicants must be full-time students and carry a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- apart from these formal terms of eligibility, applicants should demonstrate strong leadership skills and have a passion for management and software development.
Submission: To enter the SpdLoad Scholarship competition, you need to:
- Fill the online application form;
- Upload a current CV and a certificate of enrollment in a college or university (if applicable).
Complete one of the following tasks:
- Write a two-page description of a new mobile product that you will be excited to create. Describe the high-level requirements, business logic and “killer features”.
- Write a 1,500-word essay describing what you believe to be the next most impactful innovation in the world of entertainment products.
Deadline: December 18, 2020
Learn More: https://spdload.com/about/scholarship/