Who Can Apply: This scholarship is available for students trying to achieve the following degrees: AA, AS, BA, BS, MA, MS, MFA, PhD, MD, JD in financial discipline.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Must be a U.S.
- Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Must complete and sign Application Form and submit all supporting documentation by the deadline dates and times.
- Must submit a written essay pursuant to the established guidelines and deadline dates and times.
- Essays must be submitted with a completed and signed Application with required documentation by the due dates and times;
- Essays must be 1,000–2,500 words
- Essay topic is “How Effectively Save Money”;
- Each Applicant is limited to one submission per contest.
Deadline: January 31, 2019