Who Can Apply:
- Have the ability to demonstrate kindness to, and acceptance of, everyone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university OR a graduate school.
- Be a youth member of St. Paul’s United Methodist Church or be a youth who participates in youth activities at St. Paul’s, particularly annual work camp trips.
- Submit a list of your community service activities
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019