Who Can Apply:
- Students enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the U.S./ Canada, for completion of undergraduate degree in Medical/Osteopathy, Dental, Veterinarian, Qualifying Specialty Nurse, Counseling/Clinical Psychology, Optometry or equivalent field.
- High school senior entering college, current college students, or graduate school.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale.
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America or Canada.
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
- Contact information
- Thesis on “Developing and evaluating an innovative educational strategy for Ethics in Undergraduate Medical Education”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference.
Deadline: May 15, 2021