Who Can Apply:
- This contest is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands).
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old, and enrolled at an accredited post-secondary academic institution.
- Additional terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the contest rules for more information.
- Applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on the scholarship deadline.
- You will receive a confirmation email a few minutes after submitting your application.
Submission: How will you apply your degree in the future? What do you anticipate for your first five years after college? Your answer should be 300-500 words.
Deadline: June 30, 2021