SR Education Group Military Scholarships (Deadline: December 30, 2018)
Who Can Apply: SR Education Group is awarding two need-based scholarships of $5000 to active military and veteran students. We at SR Education Group understand that raising the funds necessary for an education can be difficult. As a result, we would like to lend a hand.
- Veterans/active military, their sons, daughters, or spouses.
- Spouses, sons, and daughters of deceased veterans or deceased active duty members are also eligible.
- Children of service members/veterans must be under the age of 21, or if full-time student status, under the age of 23.
- How will you apply your degree in the future? What do you anticipate for your first five years outside of college? Your answer should be 300-500 words.
- Describe your involvement with the military and explain how it has influenced your personal development. Your answer should be 300-500 words.
- State any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance. Your answer should be 300-500 words.
Deadline: December 30, 2018