Who Can Apply:
- dependent of full time or regular part time employees of St. Anthony’s Medical Center
- high school senior
- academic excellence as shown on a transcript of high school work through the seventh semester and the results of either the ACT or SAT. Students with at least a 3.5 cumulative grade point average (on a four point scale) may apply.
- enrollment at an accredited four year Missouri college or university, the University of Illinois or Southern Illinois University Employees of St. Anthony’s Medical Center are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Submission: Applications will be evaluated on the basis of
- past academic performance and potential for continued success,
- the quality of the essay, and
- the strength of the recommendations.
- Preference will be given to those academically qualified applicants who also demonstrate the St. Anthony values of “excellence through teamwork and mutual respect” as well as “compassion and respect for all persons.”
Deadline: April 15, 2015