Who Can Apply: The St. Louis Municipal Bond Club Clark and Mildred Cox Scholarship is open to academically qualified (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) students who will attend college full time at an accredited college or university pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- full-time employees of a St. Louis Municipal Bond Club member firm and their immediate family members
- retired full time employees of member firms, and the immediate family members of retired employees
- the immediate family members of now deceased full time employees
- St. Louis Municipal Bond Club members and their immediate family members
- retired St. Louis Municipal Bond Club members and their immediate family members
Immediate family includes spouse, dependent children and dependent grandchildren. Preference will be given to applicants from the St. Louis area and to Municipal Bond Department employees of member firms and their families.
Submission: Write an essay in which you describe your educational plans are related to your career goals, influences that led to your career choice, and any other information about yourself you think will help the selection committee better understand you as a person, student, and citizen.
Deadline: April 15, 2018