St. Stanislaus Knights of Columbus Scholarship (Deadline: May 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
– Must be a child or ward of a contributing member of St. Stanislaus Parish or active and contributing member of St. – Stanislaus Knights of Columbus for a minimum of two years.
– Graduating from a high school in Dutchess County.
– Active participation in St. Stanislaus Church
– Participation in Community Service
– Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
– Most recent high school transcript.
– Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
– Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: May 15, 2019