Who Can Apply: Applicants must:
- Be aboriginal (First Nations – Treaty or non-status, Métis or Inuit).
- Be a full-time student at First Nations University of Canada (FNUC).
- Be enrolled in the last 12 credit hour classes in Administration Qualifying, Faculty of Administration, or in at least the second year of a computer science degree.
- Maintain an overall average of at least 65%.
- Show their contribution to the community, extracurricular activities or commitments made in balancing work, education, and home responsibilities.
Deadline: October 31, 2020
Learn More: https://www.sgi.sk.ca/scholarships