Who Can Apply:
- HS Senior
- College Freshman
- College Sophomore
- College Senior
- Graduate Students
How to Apply: Please write an essay (800 words or less), share your experience with one or two advanced materials in life or at school, and talk about what impact it will have in people’s life.
Here’s How to Win:
- Answer the prompt above in 800 words or less.
- Fill out the form below, including a link to a Google Doc answering the prompt above. Ensure your file is saved in the format (your-name)-(dob)-2019 Stanford Advanced Materials $1000 College Scholarship Submission.
- We will pick a winner on March 31, 2019 and notify you*
- A member of the Stanford Advanced Materials team will email you to confirm your mailing address and send you a check or Visa gift card in the mail for $1000.
- We will announce the winners on the Stanford Advanced Materials blog.
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: March 20, 2019