Who Can Apply:
- * SAM’s 2021 scholarship is open to high school students, and college students enrolled in two-year and four-year colleges and universities and graduate school programs throughout the United States.
- * Applicants who are under 16 years will need to provide parental consent to enter.
- * Each applicant affirms that they have met the eligibility requirements and releases the entry to be used for any purpose by Stanford Advanced Materials.
Submission: Please write an essay (1000 words or less), or submit a video (8 minutes or less) to the following prompts:
- What technological problem will pose the biggest challenge in the next decade? If you were supplied the resources and financial means, what research project would you undertake to address this problem and why?
- Share with us one of your previous projects or course experiences using advanced materials. What were you trying to achieve? What type of material did you use for the project? What impact did that material have on the project?
Deadline: September 1, 2021