Description: Security Technology is constantly evolving and is key in helping to create safer, healthier, and more efficient environments for all, helping to keep the world moving forwards, both today and tomorrow. The STANLEY Technology Scholarship is designed to support students in the U.S and Europe who are seeking careers in this vital and rapidly transforming industry.
Who Can Apply:
Applications are open to students in the United States, United Kingdom, France, The Netherlands and Sweden, who are in their final year of high school/upper secondary school or high school/upper secondary school graduates or current college/university undergraduates. Nontraditional students looking to make a career change are encouraged to apply; all applicants must be planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
Applicants must be pursuing an eligible degree in a Security, Information Science, Technology or Computer Science field of study. That includes but is not limited to the following:
- Certificate in Knowledge of Electronic Security and Emergency Systems
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Cyber Security
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Science Qualification
- Diploma in Electronic, Security and Emergency Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electronic Technician
- Information Systems Security
- Information Technology Project Management
- Information Technology Security
- Low Voltage Systems Technician
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Security Technician
Scholarship Amount: $1,000 and $5,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 21
Deadline: April 15, 2021
How to Apply: Apply via the link below.