Who Can Apply:
- The Star and Crescent Foundation will award $150,000 in scholarships in award amounts ranging from $500 to $5,000 during the Fall 2022 selection period. Award amounts and number of awards given will be determined by the quality of the applications received.
- The primary determining factors for awarding scholarships are academic excellence, extra curricular activities, leadership, and financial need. Kappa Sigma affiliation is also considered by the selection committee but is not determinative of whether a scholarship is awarded because we strive to provide a public benefit to persons outside of Kappa Sigma membership.
- Scholarship awards will be paid directly to the Louisiana State University Bursar Office.
- The Star and Crescent Foundation reserves the right to request further documentation to support the data on your application. Please ensure all of the information provided is accurate, current, and grammatically correct.
- Any undergraduate student enrolled or will be enrolled at Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge campus only) during the Spring 2023 semester or any graduate student enrolled in a Louisiana State University graduate program during the Spring 2023 semester.
Deadline: November 11, 2022