Start Standing Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Enrolled at the undergraduate level or your final year of high school
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e. currently enrolled)
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
Submission: In order to apply, applicants must submit a typed essay that answers the following questions. The total essay length should be between 1,000 and 2,000 words.
- What are the lifelong health dangers of being sedentary throughout the day?
- How can college students add healthy movement throughout the day?
- What can office workers do to increase their activity levels throughout the day?
Deadline: March 31, 2019
Learn More: http://www.startstanding.org/scholarship/