StartupWhale Scholarship (Deadline: October 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Candidates who are interested to apply must be U.S. citizens or a legal U.S. resident with necessary authentication (international transfer students are eligible if enrolling in a US institution).
- Currently registered full-time in a degree program (proof will be required before the award is being distributed) at an accredited college in the United States.
- Minimum GPA should at least be 3.
- You need to be 18 years or above to enroll for this scholarship program.
- “Entrepreneur ideas for Students”
- “Easy ecommerce business Ideas”
- “Impact of Artificial Intelligence in the eCommerce business”
Deadline: October 31, 2018
Learn More: http://startupwhale.com/scholarship/