Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. Personal Injury Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply: In order to be eligible for the Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. Personal Injury Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Submission: Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- A completed application form
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript (Unofficial copies are acceptable)
- A typed essay of 300-500 words exploring how personal injury lawyers play a role leading safety initiatives by helping those injured and how you as an individual can promote personal and community safety into your everyday life.
Deadline: December 1, 2018