Staver Law Group Personal Injury Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have sustained injuries in an accident* OR have been personally impacted by another individual’s accident.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- A completed application form
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript
- A typed essay of 300-500 words about how the accident has affected you and impacted your life
Deadline: December 1, 2015
Learn More: Staver Law Group Personal Injury Scholarship