Who Can Apply:
- Awarded based on a 500-word essay, academic achievement, school involvement/extra-curricular activities, community service, financial need.
- Previously awarded one-year scholarship recipients are eligible to re-apply for additional scholarship awards.
- Eligible for renewal for up to 4 years.
- A recent transcript
- A résumé including all employment history, extracurricular and school activities, community service, leadership roles, awards, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation from non-family members.
Deadline: April 5, 2019