Steamer’s Carpet Care Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Students pursuing a degree from an accredited four year university are eligible for this award. The scholarship is limited to students that are pursuing an undergraduate degree only. Students must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, have at least one semester of undergraduate work completed, and provide a transcript that proves enrollment. Students must also write a single page (400-600 word) essay detailing their reasoning and motivation for pursuing higher education.
1. Proof of enrollment through a current college transcript from an accredited institution.
2. Essay of 400-600 words detailing your reasoning and motivation for pursuing higher education.
3. Your student identification number.
4. Your phone number and email.
5. The address of your institution’s financial aid office.
Deadline: March 31, 2016
Learn More: Steamer’s Carpet Care Scholarship