SteelKiwi Scholarship Program (Deadline: August 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be high school juniors or seniors or college/university students continuing as full-time undergraduates in fall 2018.
- Applicants must be planning to attend or already attending an accredited four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Europe with a declared major in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Applicants must be full-time students and carry a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Apart from these formal terms of eligibility, applicants should demonstrate strong leadership skills and have a passion for technology and software engineering.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload an official transcript, a current resume or CV (if you have one), and proof of college or university enrollment (if applicable).
- Submit a letter of reference from a STEM instructor who has either taught or counseled you on your path of learning.
Additionally, you need to complete one of the following tasks:
- Write a 1,200-word proposal for a new mobile application that you would personally be excited to develop.
- Write a 1,200-word essay describing what you believe to be the next most impactful innovation in the world of technology or specifically in the field of software engineering.
Deadline: August 1, 2018
Learn More: https://steelkiwi.com/scholarship/