Who Can Apply:
- The candidate must be attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- The candidate must either be accepted to a graduate law school program, or must currently be enrolled and continue to be during the following academic year.
Submission: Please answer one of the following questions with an essay of no more than 1,000 words:
- “How do you plan on making a difference with your career in law?”
- “If you could make one law to make driving safer, what would it be and why?”
- “What obstacles have you had to overcome and how have they influenced your chosen career path?”
Deadline: May 15, 2017