Steinger, Iscoe & Greene Latin Heritage Law Student Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- You must be currently enrolled in either an accredited law school within the United States or an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend law school.
- You must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript, your completed application and your essay to: Steinger, Iscoe & Greene, c/o Michael Steinger, 1645 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, Ninth Floor, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Submission: Please choose one of the questions below and write an essay of 500-1000 words.
- What role should the United States play in the international community?
- Discuss why workers should, or should not, have a right to compensation for injuries that occur doing dangerous work.
- Describe how immigration affects the U.S. economy and workforce. How should our nation handle immigration?
Deadline: July 31, 2015