Steinger, Iscoe & Greene Latin Heritage Law Student Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You must be currently enrolled in either an accredited law school within the United States or an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend law school.
- You must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
Submission: Please choose one of the questions below and write an essay of 500-1000 words.
- How has your Latin heritage shaped your career goals?
- What are the most important issues the Hispanic community are facing today?
- Describe how your experiences have shaped your view on immigration.
Deadline: July 31, 2018