The Steinger, Iscoe & Greene Law Scholarship for Child Advocates (Deadline: July 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be either a current law student at an accredited law school or at an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend law school for the following academic year.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.
Submission: Please choose one of the questions provided for your essay. Essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- How has being a child advocate inspired you to pursue a career in law?
- How has your personal childhood experiences affected your outlook on the legal system?
- How did you become a child advocate?
Deadline: July 31, 2018